- The privacy and protection of our website and software users is extremely important to us and we are committed to safeguarding it. The aim of this policy is to explain what we do with your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- For account creation, storage and subscriptions.
- For newsletters (If you sign up for one).
- For subscription linking and purchase of goods.
- IP Address.
- Name (If given during the sign-up process, which is optional)
- Usage stats and other anonymized information related to how you use Cupola360 Software and it’s services.
3. Using your personal information
The information collected by Cupola360 Software is used solely for the purpose of improving the use of our products and is not used or shared with third parties. Without the information collected above, it is impossible for you to use paid subscriptions that you may have acquired, in the event of deletion of account, the above data cannot be restored.
The above data also helps to verify users and prevent fraud, spam and other malicious attempts to compromise your data or manipulate your account.
4. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except, as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International data transfers
- Information that we collect may be stored, processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America and Canada.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Retaining personal information
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- Personal data required for accounts and subscriptions will be deleted at account deletion;
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
This policy may be updated from time to time when new services or products are added to the Cupola360 Service, we will attempt to notify you of all changes through the email address provided during account creation.
If you did not provide an email address, all data will be deleted and managed following the rules we set forth when you accepted this agreement.
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity, for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary or an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
- These are just examples and we can determine what is necessary at the date of request, if any verification is needed.
We may withhold any data that is deemed sensitive and request verification of identity as to not compromise your information.
You may request that we do not use your information during marketing campaigns.
You may also request that we delete your account and all associated data.
To request any of the above, please email us at email@example.com
10. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating information
Information is not automatically updated, if you require changes or amendments to information that is deemed necessary to manage your account or paid subscriptions it will need to be done manually by a team member in some cases.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any changes or updates to your information so we can assist you in this matter.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- we use Google Analytics, Google reCAPTCHA and Rollbar on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits our website.;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies please see your browser settings and support on how to do this.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer please see your browser settings and support on how to do this.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites and may cause issues when attempting to use your Cupola360 account.
13. Account deletion information.
Our website, services and software use the above data to better serve you, if you wish to delete your account and its associated data please be aware that:
- Your paid subscriptions will be permanently deleted, and you will no longer be able to access your paid subscriptions.
Any account links to paid subscriptions are permanently deleted.
- If you had a paid subscription prior to deleting your account you will need to contact us to attempt to restore the purchase.
- Stored effects, data and other information will no longer be accessible.
- Account deletion will take 30 days, after which the process will be permanent.
Please be aware that the process for restoring accounts will require verification of identity and other checks to be sure that the account has the right to the purchased subscriptions and services. This process is not instant and will require time to process.